Perhaps the best-known smoker around, the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker is the unit many pitmasters learned on. Affordable and easy-to-use, the Weber 22.5 in Smokey Mountain is a great starting point for anyone interested in making authentic smoked food in their backyard. Incredibly reliable, many BBQ pros continue to trust it in competition long after mastering their craft. With two 22.5 in cooking grids and 726 square inches of cooking space, this is the largest cooker in the Weber Smokey Mountain family. However, this bullet smoker can easily be moved from shed to patio.
- Durable porcelain-enameled finish.
- Add fluid to this water smoker to keep meat moist and tender.
- Add wood chunks and charcoal using the easy-access fuel door.
- The built-in thermometer allows you to monitor cooking temperatures, while a silicone grommet provides easy access for temperature probes.
- Large enough to smoke a 20 lb. turkey.