Slow 'N Sear XL
Perfect contour to the 26″ Weber kettle, the Slow ‘N Sear XL adds additional fuel capacity and a larger sear zone compared to the original Slow’ N Sear in a larger kettle. Enjoy even longer walk away capacity and no-fuss temperature control in an “XL” size. The ventilated base plate makes it easier to use lump charcoal and makes clean up a breeze. Complete with the signature “Slow ‘N Sear” etch, the Slow ‘N Sear XL is made from 8 lbs of 304 stainless steel hand-crafted in the USA.
- 10+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250 F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000 F over the sear zone
- 8+ lbs of heavy gauge stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- Made in the USA by skilled craftsmen