In store purchase only
ChefAlarm is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. ChefAlarm is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.
- Splash-proof design for commercial kitchens
- Uses Pro-Series® temperature probes
- Includes Pro-Series High Temp Cooking Probe with cable to 700°F max temp
- Adjustable high and low alarms
- Always-on Min & Max temperatures
- Adjustable volume to 92dB (4 settings)
- Includes count-down and count-up timer
- Really big digits and a backlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.